Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Frozen Treat


Lulu is entering the beginning of the worst... two more weeks and we'll hopefully see some healing. Every day her nose is redder than the next. We can see more bare skin around the lips now and her right nostril is misshapen: bloody, swollen and ridden with crust. Tomorrow is her last day of radiation therapy and her discharge appointment... we can't wait!

We had a hard time getting her to drink water during the day to keep the area licked and clean until a co-worker gave me an idea about ice cream. Duh! Lulu loves doggie ice cream! We bought her a dozen treats to last the next couple of weeks. Though with Cora always demanding her own cup, I'm not sure we'll last that long.





2 comments:

  1. I just spent my lunch hour reading about Lulu's condition. I am so, so sorry for the pain you're all going through. But I am so happy Lulu has such a good mom, the cosmo's knew you'd be a good mom to her. I'm hoping for the best and sending you all lots of love, light and peace.

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete