Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear Friends

Thank you so much for all of your support and kind words as my family and I go through this difficult time! It's only been a couple of weeks and yet I still don't feel as if Lulu "has cancer"... the word cancer itself still seems surreal and far fetched yet here we are making it through treatments to remove this vicious tumor.

I've created this blog to document Lulu's progress as she goes through treatment for an aggressive mast cell tumor, mostly for myself but also to share with all of you. It somehow makes it easier for me to be able to talk to myself about these things rather than randomly announce details about Lulu's treatment on Facebook or Twitter. I wanted a dedicated place to document my thoughts, research, emotions, information and just anything I run into while Lulu is on the fast track to recovery while keeping my everyday life as normal as possible.

Please check back often for updates as I will be here posting as often as I can. I hope to be adding information and resources to this blog as well in case anyone in the same situation needs information or referrals. Please pray for our little one as she goes through this difficult time and think positive thoughts!

Love,
Sheena

5 comments:

  1. Lulu is a strong girl, she'll be aiite! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    <3 LULU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Lulu! You'll be up and running in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you and Lulu. i hope she gets well soon. xxx, lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've been reading your blog for ages but I just realized I never knew your name. I'm not religious Sheena but my family and my 2 dogs are the what I believe in and pray for. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but it hurts my heart to hear your beloved dog is sick. Stay strong and enjoy every single moment with your beautiful Lulu, you are both very lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete